These are the faces of 40 leaders daring to make the health care Experience better for everyone.
Through Inside Out—The National Experience Transformation Collaborative—a curious mixture of leaders across health care come together in shared exploration, with a common vision to transform the Experience for individuals, institutions, and the industry.
This January, a new coLab representing 6 organizations will embark on an inspiring journey to design a more meaningful and memorable health care Experiences from the Inside Out.
What is Inside Out?
Our expert team of Experience Catalysts guide you on a cross-country, year-long Experience exploration and in the design of your own unique Experience formula; including:
- 4 Immersive Experience Discovery Labs
- 4 Cities: Washington DC; Chicago, IL; Napa Valley, CA; Sundance, UT
- 6 Health Systems in the coLab
- 12 Experience Design Principles
- 25 Experience Experts inside and outside of health care
- 35 Brand Experiences
- 40 Inside Out Alumni Faculty
While each organization’s Experience is unique, their intention is the same—to design the kind of Experiences team members, providers, patients, and guests desire and deserve. Through this exploration of new concepts, new frameworks, and new methods, courageous leaders set themselves and their health systems apart by designing the future, together.
Will you be the face of change for health care?
Join us for a virtual salon to learn more.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 11 am PST/2 pm EST or
- Monday, Nov. 25 at 12 pm PST/ 3 pm EST
RSVP NOW »